Early Morning Hike

 Location: Kamiak Butte, Washington - May 30, 2016

My friend Halie was in town for Memorial Day weekend, and it was so nice to spend time with her since she lives on the other side of the state. On our last morning, we decided to take a morning hike to catch the sun coming up. We left the house at 5:15 AM, coffee in tow!





Morning light is my absolute favorite, and it was so quiet - we could sense the world waking up around us as we climbed to the top.







I chose to wear these Mikasa capri leggings. They are incredibly comfortable, and feel more like you're wearing pajamas. I also like that they don't break the bank, which means I have multiple pairs in my closet.





 I hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day Weekend!

You can get these leggings for 40% off today, with code SUMMERDAYS.

Pants: Marika, Coffee Mug: Kate Spade New York