Picnic in the Park

 Location: Pullman, Washington - June 3, 2016

This past weekend, we had the most perfect weather! The sun was out, but we didn't quite reach scorching summer heat. One of my absolute favorite things to do when the weather gets nice, is to pack up a small picnic and enjoy it outside! So Jordan and I headed out, picnic and Hector in tow, to soak up some sun!






































The park is just a short walk from our house, so I opted to wear this cute, casual dress from Boden rather than workout clothes. Paired with my Tieks, this was the perfect outfit for a day in the park.








































We found a really nice spot to lay out our blanket. I loved being able to sit right next to the water, and relax while watching the ducks (Hector particularly enjoys watching the ducks!).









































This dress is so comfortable! It also comes in many different colors, in addition to the navy and white option I'm wearing here. I love easy dresses, and this one has the added bonus being under $80 (some colors are below $50!). Can I also just say that I am a huge fan of dress pockets? That totally sold me!