Breakfast In Bed

There is nothing I love more than a relaxing Saturday morning! Normally our morning routine is so rushed, especially these days. So when we get the chance, I really enjoy being able to spend a few extra minutes relaxing with Jordan and Hector. This past Saturday we took full advantage by enjoying breakfast in bed! Although we don't tend to be too hungry in the morning, we both loving being able to have our coffee and maybe some fruit to start the day off right!







This lace patterned china is so soft and romantic - I love that it's so subtle, and fits with anything. Every once in a while we pull out our china, even on ordinary mornings. It's amazing how something that small can make such a big difference!




I recently picked up these Kate Spade pajamas, and I absolutely adore them! They are so comfortable, and I will take any excuse to wear them a little bit longer! I think the "Goodnight" detail on the pocket is also incredibly cute. These days I can hardly wait to cuddle up in these PJs and start my nightly routine!





I am always attracted to pink, but if that's not your personal style, these white ones might be perfect! I also have these pajamas in the navy version in my cart right now!