Litte White Dress

 Manito Gardens is one of my favorite places in the nearby area, so we took a quick trip up to Spokane to see all the gorgeous flowers in season. This is where Jordan and I took our engagement photos last September, and it was so fun to walk around and have all those memories come back!





When I find classic dresses like this that are good quality and won't go out of style, I see the purchase as an investment. It's always nice to have a solid foundation to your closet, and I would consider a little white dress to be a great building block! Also these shoes are surprisingly comfortable, and are currently on sale! Double score!



I love spending time in gardens - there's just something about being surrounded by roses, isn't there? All the colors were so vibrant, and I could have spent hours admiring them all! It happened to be a super hot day though, so we enjoyed a shorter trip this time, and then went to have a cold drink!